Mon, 28 Mar|
Hong Kong Welcome Programme Information Session
Citizens Advice Liverpool is hosting an online information session about the Hong Kong Welcome Programme for helping people with settling in the UK.
Time & Location
28 Mar 2022, 11:00 – 12:30 BST
About the Event
This information session is organised by Citizens Advice Liverpool who are delivering the Hong Kong Welcome Programe in the Liverpool City Region.
In this session for people who have recently moved from Hong Kong to the our region and those who support them, we will be outlining the rights and responsibilities attached to the BN(O) visa and some general information, we will provide 1-to-1 support appointments to go in detail over:
- the rights you have as a BN(O) visa holder and what they mean
- make sure you know exactly what you have to do in the future in terms of your immigration status.
- how to recognise and report hate crime
- your individual needs in relation to the advice areas of:
- - Housing
- - Employment
- - Energy bills
- - Debt and finances
- - Benefits
- - Help to Claim Universal Credit
- - Immigration
You can contact our team of advisers on to book an appointment: phone: 0151-522 1400, extension 5002 (Tuesdays & Thursdays, 9am-5pm) email: firstname.lastname@example.org